APPLE SHOULD DIE. POISONOUS MOTHERFUCKERS.
--
hello fans.
here i am sitting in front of my comp, boogie-ing to Ashlee Simpson's new song. According to many, i am a teensy-teeny-popper. well, duh. I was watching her new mtv and she's so hot. I bet Gladys thinks so too. So today was pretty much nothing. Sleep and eat and sleep. wow.
5ki, lets go out soon. this blog post is really nothing. i just posted for the sake of posting. i am sorry to admit that. hello. and bye. i want to grab myself some baileys; i should stop drinkkking but its sooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooood! rumba! senorita!
--
hello fans.
here i am sitting in front of my comp, boogie-ing to Ashlee Simpson's new song. According to many, i am a teensy-teeny-popper. well, duh. I was watching her new mtv and she's so hot. I bet Gladys thinks so too. So today was pretty much nothing. Sleep and eat and sleep. wow.
5ki, lets go out soon. this blog post is really nothing. i just posted for the sake of posting. i am sorry to admit that. hello. and bye. i want to grab myself some baileys; i should stop drinkkking but its sooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooood! rumba! senorita!

<< Home